I work with managers and executives like you through the entire lifecycle of their careers. Some have gone on to achieve personal their personal goals whilst others now run their own organisations or have taken up senior leadership roles in large corporate.
During my career I have helped hundreds of leaders and managers worldwide achieve fulfilment and success in both their work and personal environments. Coaching provides a safe and confidential place for you to exchange ideas, work to identify and traverse through your boundaries enhancing your management skills and abilities.
Ask yourself, what would make you happy?
Your individual coaching program is designed to help you take control of your situation and make changes so you can live happily. I will help you overcome the conscious and subconscious barriers that slow you down when you want to move faster.
In our sessions you could aim to:
- Enhance your results at work to achieve higher performance ratings
- Improve and leverage your professional relationships so you can fulfil your career aspirations
- Gain back control of your time and priorities
- Increase your capacity to absorb and handle problems effectively
- Overcome your challenges quickly and with more ease
- Develop confidence - in your decisions and your ability to execute those decisions
- Be appropriately rewarded for the extraordinary value you create
Your life will begin to feel easier. Problems will seem less complex. That's change worth making. My role in our session is not to give you the answers, rather it is to help you explore and understand options, limitations and desires such that you derive the best solution for you and your lifestyle.
Can extending the engagement to include mentoring help?
Mentoring is an extension to the coaching method using some of the same tools and techniques. As a mentor I extend that function through a hands-on, guiding basis to help you to assess your performance, to obtain confidential feedback in individual strengths and weaknesses, and to learn new skills and behaviours. I will help you to build a valuable network which will be critical to your success both today and in extending your options for the future. Unlike coaching, this is more of a longer-term approach to furthering your career. As mentors we are typically more likely to be older and more experienced than the executives we mentor.