I find the workplace, business interactions and the influence of technology on both our business and personal space to be extremely fascinating. After all, we spend more time in our lives at work than we typically do with our families. Whilst we can argue of the work-life dynamic is correct or not (I think not), what happens with our surrounding has a profound impact upon our lives. Sometimes technology innovation leads to the betterment of society and other times it can be to the detriment with cist-cutting, unemployment and outsourcing reflecting some of the examples behind technologies negative societal influence. Either way, or business lives and the influence of technology are becoming more rather than less pervasive in our lives.
- Annual increases in 3rd party agreements. Stop giving money away!
- Bitcoin — How I explained it to my friend Barry.
- Change and its role in Diversity and Inclusion
- Is your computer being hijacked to mine Crypto-Currency?
- Returning to work as a Trans woman in today’s recruitment market.
- The vinyl revival — Your next business revolution?